Applications are now open for Singapore Management University(SMU)- School of Information Systems. SMU is one of the leading university in Singapore and its highlights are given below.
- A premier university in Asia, the third largest university in Singapore.
- Internationally recognised for its world-class research and distinguished teaching.
- Singapore Management University (SMU) Lee Kong Chian School of Business has been ranked first in the Far East Asia Zone among 200 business schools “with significant international influence”.
Singapore Management University (School of Information Systems)
Courses on Offer:
- Master of IT in Business (Financial Services)*
- Master of IT in Business (Financial Services Analytics)**
- Master of IT in Business (Technology Risk Management)**
Highlights of the program:
- Duration: 1 year
- Tuition Fee: S$ 45,000
- Intake: January and July
- Compulsory internship for six months as part of the program.
- Excellent job opportunities on completion of the program.
* Admission open for the January 2016 and August 2016 semesters.
** Admission open only for the August 2016 semester.